Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lydia

Last night at the last minute, I made a onesie for Katie's teacher. No, it's not for the teacher to wear! It's for the baby girl in her tummy! Silly!

Mrs. Teacher and her husband have already named the baby Lydia. So instead of a teacher gift like chocolate or something else she might not like, I decided to make a onesie with the baby's name on it. And luckily the onesie was dry this morning and I sent it to school with Katie for the last day of school.

Now I'm hoping that when Lydia is born in October, Mrs. Teacher will send me a photo of her in the onesie!

1 comment:

Gina said...

That is a great teacher gift! Trust me, we get a lot of crap that we don't need, and I had L about 2 months before the end of the school year. I still remember getting an outfit for him at the end of that year and thinking that was the best teacher gift ever. I bet Mrs. Teacher LOVED it.