Thursday, August 28, 2008

Photo Bracelets

My friend Danielle, who owns ExtraordinaryMommy, has encouraged me in so many ways: helping me start two blogs, praising my writing, encouraging me to start selling my onesies and shirts, and now she's telling me to add another treat to my Katie Kay Tees blog. I agree with her, so I'm following her advice (yet again!).

Besides my custom onesies and shirts, I also make custom photo bracelets. I love wearing my photo bracelet, and get lots of compliments on it. Five of the six photos I have in it are of me and my husband and kids, and the other photo is one of me and my sister. I love keeping my loved ones close!

In case any of you are interested, I also sell these custom photo bracelets for $40. You send me six photos by email or snail mail, and I will shrink them and crop them to fit into the frames. I also seal the photos to protect them from moisture before I insert them in the bracelet. (Trust me, if it ain't sealed, you might as well not wear it!)

The bracelets make GREAT presents for Christmas or Mother's Day, and they are an easy idea if your husband is looking for something personalized to buy for you. I've made them for sisters and moms and grandmothers at Christmas, for women who want to remember loved ones who have died, and for new moms who want a sort of "story bracelet" with photos of their baby's ultrasound and birth. You could also give them to the bridesmaids in your wedding.

If you'd like to order a bracelet, just leave a comment letting me know how to contact you. I'll send you all the information separately, and we'll go from there.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Elizabeth,
Can you email me at tigger4817@aol.com. I have a few ideas. :)
Hillary

Unknown said...

Can you email me kellyw@scmcbws.org, I saw this at the auction and if I don't win the auction I still REALLY wanna get one of these for my mother in law. She has 6 kids and I think it would be a perfect Christmas present. They are soooo beautiful!!