Friday, October 17, 2008

Jackson for President

Alright, y'all. I'm tired of hearing all the hoopla over the presidential candidates. I think it's time we elect a true leader. Someone who is strong-willed and won't be pushed around. Someone who wears his heart on his sleeve, and lets his genuine emotions show through. We need a leader who is bipartisan. Someone who is in touch with the next generation of America. Someone who likes to throw bananas and play with Elmo. Someone who loves his mommy better than anyone in the world. I present to you: the next President of the United States!
Sure, he has no voting record. But he's cute, sweet (mostly), and has lots of potential. Vote Jackson for President! (If you want your own presidential t-shirt, leave me a comment and I'll whip one up for you ASAP!)