Friday, October 24, 2008

Worth the Wait - Anna Kathryn

I had a rush order that I completed last night after the kids were in bed. It says "Worth the Wait" and could not be more fitting for a little girl named Anna Kathryn. Her parents finally adopted her after waiting two and a half years. (See what I mean?) Her aunt Hillary ordered the onesie for a coming home party in Anna Kathryn's honor next weekend. I'm hoping that Hillary will send me a photo of Anna Kathryn in the onesie, and I can post it here for you soon.
I'm glad the wait is over!

EDIT:
Hillary left me a post on her blog with a photo of Anna Kathryn in her onesie. You can go check out Hillary's blog here, or you can just see the photo below. Isn't she absolutely adorable?! I love it!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Thank you Elizabeth. I will send you a picture as soon as I get it on my computer.